I don't need to SELL anything. That said, how do you develop my company?

That is the beauty of our pro-gram. To research additional info, consider checking out: look into infinity downline. YOU don't provide anything, WE do most of the selling for you. Just enter the names and email addresses of the people you know personally online, and we'll send a personalized email to them, from YOU, which directs them into a completely personalized, powerful display presentation. Discover more on our favorite related paper by clicking web address. If you choose, you may alternately send them directly to your free WebSite.ws Affiliate Internet site, which is just like the one you're looking at today, but followed to YOU, so you have the credit for many sign-ups.

How could I see how much profits are owed to me and who registered under me?

You will have 24/7 access to REAL-TIME REPORTING on all visits to your representative Internet site, all studies placed, and all active consumers, together with complete downline reporting, selectable by layer (1 through 5), and all current and previous commissions because of you. You will likewise have contact information for your UPLINE SPONSORS, so you can email them and understand their successes, as well as contact information for your DOWNLINE (community) people, so you may possibly email them and tell them of your successful experiences.

Being an Affiliate, do I have to submit any paperwork?

Yes. The mandatory easy documentation can simply be seen from inside your account. Nevertheless, you could start making your organization quickly.

What's the 'Invite' part, and how do you use it?

The Invite area allows you to send customized emails to prospects, which should be people with whom you've had previous contact. You can also acquire opt-in mailing lists in-the Leads section of your Members Area. Please note, we are going to perhaps not endure Spam of any sort from our affiliates. Violation of our Spam policy will bring about quick and permanent deactivation of one's bill without reimbursement. To get alternative interpretations, please consider taking a peep at: infinity downline review.

What's an 'Up-line'?

Your sponsor is comprised of individuals through which you were known to your company. Your sponsor can be quite a valuable source of information for network and brainstorming methods to increase your revenue.

What is a 'Down-line'?

Your down-line is comprised of individuals who were referred to our business through you. The people in your organization represent those for that you will earn commissions for purchases they make. Information in your down-line is updated in real time so you always have the most recent details available to you, 24/7.

How can I use the banners?

Banners allow you to place advertisements on your own WebSites promoting our product offering. You will earn money whenever purchases are made with us by people who clicked on your own ads.

How do I earn commissions?

It is simple. You earn commissions for just about any sales known during your affiliate link around five layers deep.

How frequently will I obtain commissions?

Commission payouts are delivered o-n or before the 15th of every month provided your commission balance meets your selected minimum payment amount. The lowest minimum payment limit you can choose is $10 75000. Percentage totals less than your selected minimum commission amount will be taken over until such time as your balance meets your selected minimum.

What strategies can I pick from to receive profits?

We currently provide commissions funds by check always, bank wire, or PayPal. Discover further on our related portfolio - Click this hyperlink: infinity downline.

Where can I change how commissions are paid to me?

You could revise your Preferred Commission Method and Minimum Pay-out Amount at any time from inside your account. Just click the Preferred Commission link along the left side of our Web site..