I ordered a Soldius1 solar charge last year to charge my granddaughters i-pod and cell phone while we where hiking in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.

I-t is sold with eight plastic adapters for receiving 250 different units including BlackBerrys, Zen Micro MP3 people, power-hungry iPods, and cell phones from Nokia, Siemens, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, and Motorola.

The solar charger worked similar to the producer said it would, and charged my granddaughters iPod in less than 3 hours. Where we go camping you can find more moose than cell phone systems, therefore keeping the phone charged wasnt a problem.

This can be a charger, but with a 1.1 watt/6 volt status youre restricted to the

number of devices it might cost through the length of a day.

This fact was created out when my partner and I recently took my daughter and two of her friends hiking. The camp site looked like a satellite store for Radio Shack. This stylish like i said link has numerous ideal suggestions for where to look at this belief.

Take to as it can certainly, the Soldius1 was no match for all your electronic devices these teenagers brought along. We definitely needed MORE POWER.

The Brunton Solaris 25 solar charger with 25 watts/15.4 volts worth of charging power, gave us just what we needed. Its large productivity solar panels cost everything from cellular phones to car batteries. On top of that, it costs iPods and cellular phones by 50 percent the time it took for the Soldius1.

When you consider the wide selection of greater electric units it may power, the

Resilience, (they use these about the polar ice cap), and the velocity with which it charges, the Brunton Solaris 25 is really a real value. To check up additional information, please consider having a view at: link.

One more thing - it is possible to join up to three items for double the energy. My Solar Panel Size is a pushing library for more concerning the meaning behind it.

Whether youre employing a solar charger for hiking or charging the batteries in your yacht, its hard to beat clean and cheap solar power.. Clicking per your request probably provides lessons you could give to your boss.Solar Earth Choice
11914 Kling St #1
Valley Village, CA, 91607
(855) 885-7838