He said, 'Avian influenza means chicken influenza. It's a problem for birds right now in other areas of the entire world, and it is a problem for birds there.' H-e was persuading KSL-TV writer Shelley Osterloh that there was nothing to worry about in Utah. The truth is, h-e told her 'Utah has other health risks we must be troubled a... My boss learned about Anti aging skin care products — xjubulnz by browsing Google.

Recently, Utah's epidemiologist, Dr. Robert Rolfs, injected his whole state with huge dose of complacency and told them maybe not to be concerned about bird flu.

He said, 'Avian influenza means bird influenza. It is a problem for birds at this time in the rest of the entire world, and it's a problem for birds there.' H-e was persuading KSL-TV writer Shelley Osterloh that there was nothing to be concerned about in Utah. Dig up further on our affiliated article by going to American Brewers Guild [TEST] | SherryDqx6. In fact, h-e told her 'Utah has other health dangers we should stress about.' You are able to read Rolfs comments at http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=185817

The entire Utah population was sedated by rolfs in effect. Navigate to this URL continue reading to compare when to deal with this concept.

Nevermind that former Utah governor, Mike Leavitt, and now Human Health Secretary, recently stumbled on Utah and said it's time to get prepared for what may be the most devastating pandemic inside our history.

Never mind that Dr. Robert Webster -- the scientist who discovered H5N1 -- has called avian influenza the 'most frightening virus' he has ever seen.

Never mind that the WHO, the CDC, and boffins worldwide are trying desperately to find a solution to save whole nations.

You can almost see Osterloh addressing a gathered crowd of Roman citizens in 165 B.C. If the Antonine Plague was going to start eliminating 5,000 Romans a day. Get further on per your request by going to our powerful use with. 'Do not fear, my fellow Romans. Harken unto me...these rumors of a plague are but whispers in-the wind. Begin your business. I've spoken with Rome's greatest physician and h-e says Rome will never fall to plague.'

Rolfs needs Utah residents to forget about chicken flu and worry about another thing, like pertussis. Reporter Osterloh abandons her detachment and sidles around Rolfs and proudly believes that 'The bird flu isn't in the USA.' The inference is that Utah people shouldn't fear. Not one bit. How can it possibly get over the great Wasatch mountains and hurt us? Well, Ms. Osterloh, I suppose we should wait until it takes wing on the a large number of Utah seagulls and a gift is dropped by one of them on your shoulder before Utah citizens should act.

This false sense of wellbeing spouted by Rolfs might quickly invade other states, other epidemiologists. Keep clear with this state-sponsored vaccine of serenity. It's a vaccine your neighborhood government wants you to just take so you will not worry so much. However it can kill you..