My mom was visiting recently and during our mother-daughter shopping time I discovered something interesting. The majority of the merchants I made a purchase at asked me if I had like to get on the mailing list. That's very smart.

However, the WAY by which they did this made a big difference within my answer. I said NO to almost all of them because they just did not ensure it is engaging for me personally. After all, who WANTS more spam? So if I'd like to be on your email list if you just ask me, the answer will often be NO.

But one store specifically got me. To start with, it was a designer apparel store I loved. Secondly, they did not ask me if I wanted to be on the mailing list. They asked me to be a 'VIP Client.'

Say the words 'VIP' in my experience and my ears perk up. Relevant Webpage is a unusual database for more about how to see about this thing. It naturally is short for 'extremely important person.' And in general it indicates an amount of benefit and reputation. Suddenly I NEEDED to be on that email list, particularly when the salesman explained to me it was included with certain benefits, such as for instance early notice on a personal shopping service, new arrivals, and private trunk shows.

And you know what? I'd have also paid-to participate that - to be seen as a VIP.

You see, people WANT to be part of some thing special like e-zine advertising. The example above was free. But don't under-estimate how much your customers or clients will PAY to accomplish this, sometimes.

Example: A friend of mine recently contributed he pays $15,000.00 a-year to belong to the President's Club of the local playhouse, even though he and his wife can attend each show there for $150.00. Why would a good loyal attendee want to spend 100 times more? Special treatment like favored sitting, valet parking, invites to VIP characteristics, private cafe for members only, network using a higher level of people, and so forth.

Still another friend of mine pays for membership in a private bar here in Los Angeles up on Sunset Blvd. For several of the same factors (but more so, in my opinion, since it impresses his dates ; ).

My advertising advisor Dan Kennedy taught me there's a part of virtually EVERY client or client group or market who'll happily spend FAR above standard charges for status, convenience, and special treatment. Visiting understandable possibly provides suggestions you might use with your dad.

I call it 'country clubbing' your company. Why be the driving range with an constant cost when you are able be the fashionable six-figure membership club across the street? You are able to offer both of-course, but look at what'll sky-rocket your company FASTER, with top quality customers and less dealings.

An example of this is my private Platinum Mastermind plan, that we released in 2006 because of over-whelming demand for my personal instruction. This group of 15 significant small companies each pay $15,000.00 a year to get better usage of me than anyone else, and in a small group setting where we meet three times a year at luxurious 4- and 5-star hotels and resorts.

My Platinums are, basically, VIPs in my own world! And since I keep a bit of mystique concerning the party, people seem to want 'in' much more. (One of my people got cornered in the girls room at my last On the web Success Blueprint Workshop by many participants who needed to discover how they could enter into Platinum!)

I discuss this not to impress you, but to impress upon you that in industry (yes, *yours*) there IS a percentage of folks who will gladly pay MORE - much more - for an increased degree of support or treatment. Remember, you are perhaps not trying to please EVERYONE, just-the select few who is able to afford that level of support.

So now, take a minute or two and consider tips on how to start your own 'country club' for the clients and customers. Whether it is a VIP degree of service or a private consumer group that meets a few times a year.

To get your wheels turning, imagine this... In case people desire to learn extra info on cheap bioresonantiebehandeling, there are many resources you might think about investigating. If you're able to get 10 visitors to invest in some sort of system that is only $10,000.00 a year, that is an extra $100,000.00 this year for YOU!.