A long time ago, on a desktop far, far away...

Who has not imagined not only writing their very own guide, but seeing it in publications o-n Amazon.com, having a replica for their bookshelf, getting 'five copies for my mother'?

Well, now you can do-it for a $99 price and some cybernetic elbow grease. This site will show you how I did it, and chances are you can perform it too. I have been studying for many years about Print On Demand, the neat new techology where you place in PDF files on one end (One for the cover, one for the interiors) and a lovely, perfect-bound, bookstore-quality book arrives the other. Get further on our affiliated article directory - Hit this web site: https://www.amazon.com/mechanics-online-reputation-management-control/dp/1519762259/. I have even seen the technology in motion at an document imaging tradeshow (that's my career, by-the way.)

I've known other people who have used Print On-demand (POD) as a way to self-publish, including my very own father. My problem with that's I have no place in my garage for books, I don't would like to get involved in the process of selling and delivery books, handling results, an such like.

Suddenly, while Googling something yesterday, I came across some wonderful Goo. Amazon, the internet bookstore, has consumed a POD writer called BookSurge, making it a different Amazon team. Now I could distribute it to Amazon/BookSurge, just take my book project, pay a fee, and VOILA! my book is on Amazon for everyone to purchase. I-t ships within 4-8 hours, BookSurge gives me a 25% royalty within 60 days, I will also get five copies for my mother at a discount!

I emailed BookSurge and was assigned an account manager, who I will call Joseph (since his name is Joseph). I asked concerning the details of publishing a book. For $599 I could get the hand-holding, send us your manuscript version of the publishing, or if I was brave, bold, and could format my own PDFs, for $99 I could utilize the Author's Express system to publish my book projects. This engaging https://www.huffingtonpost.com/tyler-collins/ article directory has many novel suggestions for how to ponder this activity.

$99 looked just like the way to go, since my book design project was designed to be the forerunner of several more games.

I ran throughout the site, accessing example PDFs, submission guidelines, and anything else I can find. The site recomends applying Adobe -something or another- for text formating, and Adobe Acrobat 6 (not 7!) for PDF creation. Https://Www.Amazon.Com/Tyler Collins/E/B01a8gj4ie/ is a novel online library for new info concerning the meaning behind this viewpoint.

I decided in the git-go that Microsoft Word and PDF Factory Pro will have to work with me, because that's what I'd o-n my desktop, and I do not need to spend weeks studying yet another desktop publishing application, although I am sure it is an excellent one.

Besides, I had been considering writing this site, and I wanted to come up with an activity most anyone could be comfortable with.

The sole secret I took is that my address is plain-text, without any pictures about it. I thought my first book is going to provide mostly if not entirely o-n Amazon, and quite a cover isn't that impor-tant there. We found out about https://amazon.com/mechanics-online-reputation-management-control/dp/1519762259 by searching the Houston Watchman. In any case, I will always return and update my model (The additional payment for resubmitting once the book is published.), either the interior or the address is $50

Taste records and a complete detailed description of how I prepared and posted my three books (so far!) is at www.actasif.com/bookproject.