I am a former NFL player and I asked my friends in the NFL why they believe Michael Vick made the mistakes h-e made. My friends said they believed it was because he was trying to be devoted to his friends. I concur, but what I think it was, was peer- pressure.

I am writing this report to alert...

Michael Vick is arguably one of the starts in the NFL. Why would a person with so much fame and fortune make the foolish errors he has made and destroy his career?

I'm a former NFL player and I asked my friends in the NFL why they think Michael Vick made the mistakes he made. My friends said they believed it was because h-e was attempting to be devoted to his friends. I consent, but what I think it was, was peer- force.

I am writing this article to warn teens, children, and adults concerning the problems of peer- pressure and that it could make you do really stupid and harmful things, just as it did with Michael Vick.

You need to have your own head and be a strong person. You should make your own choices and do what you know is right and moral. When I was growing up I had friends that were in drugs and gangs. Should people want to identify extra information about https://www.rehabanaheim.com/2018/10/30/the-effects-of-alcohol-addiction-on-brain-chemistry-and-physical-structure, there are many libraries you could investigate. I thought these were cool when I was young. They recognized me and wanted me to end up like them and do the things they did, though what they were doing was wrong. I loved my friends but I knew in my own heart that what they were doing was wrong. Lots of my friends died as a result of drugs and gang-related violence. I look right back at the things they did and I now realize that the things they were doing was not cool. Actually, these were being stupid and putting themselves in unsafe situations. I'm sure they knew it too however the peer-pressure of being great and fitting in using their friends was more powerful than their will to keep themselves out of trouble. So, they helped them-selves to fall to peer-pressure.

I did so not need a father growing up. Visiting https://hydrocodonedrugrehab.com/alcoholism.html probably provides warnings you can tell your cousin. As a result of that I wasn't taught by way of a father figure just how to react. Therefore, my male friends were my role-models as to how a person should behave. But as a grown man who has witnessed the consequences of earning bad decisions brought on by peer-pressure now, I am aware that you have to make your own decisions in life. You've to result in yourself. Just because your friends are doing something does not mean you've to-do it too. You have to be powerful and do what you know is right. Life is too small and important to get involved with trouble in wreck your life as Michael Vick has done. Michael had the world in his hands and lost all of it because he wished to be cool in front of his friends have been involved in illegal and immoral actions.

I do want to give you some options to help when you are up against peer-pressure: yourself make the correct decision

1. Always consider the most crucial person you love before you make the wrong decision. Consider how you'd hurt that individual if you do something very wrong.

2. If you know anything, you will possibly require to discover about https://socaltreatmentcenter.com/2018/11/16/why-get-sober-and-clean. Consider if doing what your pals want one to do may help your future or destroy it? Jordan Vick must have been asking this question to himself. If he did, he'd perhaps not maintain the situation he is in now.

3. Consider, Is this who I truly wish to be? Are the friends I spend time with the sort of people I wish to be? You must decide who you desire to be and choose friends who have your sam-e values and will you achieve your goals instead taking you down and destroying your daily life.

4. Ask yourself, When it's throughout will my friends be there for me? Are your friends good those who value you and desire to see you succeed in life-or are they using you for self-gain?

5. Consider, Is it all worth it? In the great scheme of life, is making a choice to follow your friends going to have a positive or negative impact on your life?

I promise you that these are the issues Michael Vick is asking herself over and over. You can be guaranteed that when Michael could go back with time he'd never make the foolish decisions he's made by falling to peer-pressure. Study from Michael Vicks mistakes and always consider before making any decision if that decision may help or hurt your life. Identify more on NSEW > NEWS - Detox Diets The Next Diet Plan Fad 14809 by navigating to our wonderful site. Think before you work and never produce a poor decision simply because your friends think it is the cool thing to do. Be strong and do the proper thing..