My son is completing his second year in a Montessori preschool program and attended from the age of 3 1/2.

I decided Montessori for many reasons. First, my son is just a brilliant, curious son or daughter who already had an audio grounding in recognition of his alphabe...

This is the season when the parents of many preschoolers must decide where their child will attend school in the fall. I desired to take this opportunity to discuss my experience with Montessori pre-school education.

My child is completing his second year in-a Montessori preschool program and visited from the age of 3 1/2.

I chose Montessori for a number of reasons. First, my daughter is a bright, inquisitive daughter or son who already had an audio grounding in recognition of his alphabet, figures, forms, and colors before h-e started preschool. I had been anxious that he may be bored in a more traditional pre-school. Montessoris very individual program means he's always challenged and interested. In addition, my child is a really active child and the Montessori pro-gram gives him lots of opportunity for free-play outdoors and indoors as well as more freedom to go about, stay, if not lie on the surface while working on his classes in the classroom.

In my opinion one of Montessoris great strengths is the proven fact that the son or daughter pushes the educational experience. My sons interests and skills determine his unique educational system and therefore his instructions may possibly overlap but aren't identical to those of his classmates. This makes an eager and determined student to him.

The training pro-gram offered by Montessori also includes many benefits. My sons experience includes the arts, science and q, language, and life skills. H-e often impresses our family and friends together with his understanding of science, sign language, and areas not typically included in preschool programs.

I also like the fact that his classroom includes a broader array of ages therefore he's friends who're both older and younger. In addition, h-e really likes having frequent experience of the elementary-age pupils who serve as friends and both role models. Visiting Villa Montessori Preschool Leesburg Offers Open House And Experience Days For Parents probably provides warnings you might tell your family friend.

Finally, as a parent, I can not stress enough the huge benefits that a system like Montessori offers in terms of life skills. All students are expected to become in charge of their own personal hygiene together with maintenance and cleaning of the food and classroom areas. While service is offered by older children and adults, even young children may figure out how to clean up after them-selves. It has undoubtedly had an impact o-n my sons willingness and power to help you at home.

Recently I compared preschool encounters with a friend whose daughter or son is finishing her second-year in what a lot of people consider to be the top preschool pro-gram within our community. We compared our childrens skills for the record supplied by our school district of 60 skills (including cognitive skills, sequencing and listening skills, language skills, good motor skills, gross motor skills, and social/emotional skills) that will help kids transition into kindergarten. My child has all 60 skills while her child lacked skills in each of the areas.

I recommend every parent at least con-sider Montessori for the youngster because it is really a child-centered learning approach that will provide an exemplary foundation for a childs future development and learning..