Enter (soon-to-be 15-year old) Jordan McCoy -- a vocally talented, charismatic, impossibly sweet All-American girl with a truly unique fashion about her. In my opinion this girl has every ingredient like it hasn't been done in a few time -- to steel things upside-down and inside-out retro-style.

Jordan caught my attention 36 months ago, in early June, to the American Idol spin-off show American Juniors. Inside the first second of seeing her in a personal interview (on one of the first few episodes), I knew Jordan had something special. To explore more, we recommend you glance at: discount is scentsy a scam. When I saw her perform her first competition track named 'Stupid Cupid', I knew this is a name that will definitely not soon be forgetten. Undoubtedly, a fantastic artist and seasoned performer. With amazing consistency throughout the whole summer, that certain 'X' factor was a lot more than apparent as each and weekly went by, and will most certainly be that same current day factor to aid seal her future as 'The TRUE McCoy.'

Never to my suprise one bit, Jordan was signed by Diddy (Bad Boy Records) in the springtime of 2005 and her debut C-d must be out this September or October (2006). If you are interested in religion, you will probably choose to discover about scentsy review chat. Learn further on an affiliated encyclopedia - Navigate to this link: scentsy business. And judging by some early first-listen web site only releases (via myspace.com/jordanmccoy), Jordan will be a home name...

'Just Watch Me' can be a very inspiring song (lyrics and agreement) showing Jordan's unique and incredible looking lines and reflecting a genuine style of appearance. We learned about scentsy compensation plan by searching Yahoo. Not really a bad way to start off a national career!

'Next X Boyfriend', among Jordan's newest on-site listens, is a masterpiece arrangement of edgy rock and pop - as is her intro bit of 'Good Guys.' Jordan's vocals are prepared to pump you up with pleasure. I just can't get enough.

After playing these trials, I come off feeling as though 80-s pop and present day 'anything-goes rock' are placed in a blender and let loose. The effect is quite refreshing.

I think a few things. 1) Diddy (Sean Combs) picked a winner. 2) Jordan was chosen with a success. Diddy is just a very talented guy who is a clothing designer, writer, actor, performer, producer, and a lot more. He's absolutely a job model for young America and knows how to make things happen -- and in style. I think Diddy will do Jordan justice 100% and at the same time justice will be cut back to ROCK in the American culture where it is still kind of missing for the most part. -- Improved, but yes, still missing a bit....