My child is finishing his second year in-a Montessori pre-school program and attended from the age of 3 1/2.

I chose Montessori for several reasons. First, my son is a bright, inquisitive daughter or son who already had a sound grounding in recognition of his alphabe...

This is the season when the parents of many kids must decide where their daughter or son will attend college in the fall. I desired to just take this chance to discuss my experience with Montessori preschool education.

My child is finishing his second year in-a Montessori pre-school program and attended from the age of 3 1/2.

I chose Montessori for several reasons. Before h-e started preschool first, my daughter is really a bright, inquisitive son or daughter who already had a sound grounding in recognition of his alphabet, figures, shapes, and colors. I had been concerned that he might be bored in a more old-fashioned pre-school. Montessoris highly personal system means he is always challenged and interested. In addition, my daughter is a very active child and the Montessori system gives him a great deal of opportunity for free-play outdoors and indoors as well as more freedom to move about, stay, if not sit on the surface while working on his lessons in the classroom.

For me one of Montessoris great strengths is the undeniable fact that the child pushes the educational experience. My daughters interests and skills determine his unique educational system and so his classes may possibly overlap but are not similar to those of his friends. This makes an eager and enthusiastic student to him.

The training pro-gram offered by Montessori also contains many benefits. My kids experience includes the arts, science and math, language, and life skills. H-e regularly impresses our friends and family together with his knowledge of science, sign language, and the areas not typically contained in preschool programs.

I also like the fact that his class includes a broader array of ages so he has friends who're both younger and older. In-addition, he really likes having regular connection with friends and the elementary-age pupils who serve as both role-models.

Eventually, as a parent, I cannot stress enough the benefits that a plan like Montessori offers with regards to life skills. All students are expected to be responsible for their own personal care along with cleaning and maintenance of the classroom and food areas. While service is made available from older children and adults, even young children can figure out how to tidy up after themselves. It's undoubtedly had an impact on my sons willingness and capability to help at home.

Recently I com-pared preschool experiences with a friend whose son or daughter is completing her second-year in what many people consider to be the top preschool program in our area. We compared our kids skills to the record provided by our school district of 60 skills (including language skills, listening and sequencing skills, cognitive skills, good motor skills, gross motor skills, and social/emotional skills) that can help kids transition into kindergarten. My daughter has all 60 skills while her daughter lacked skills in each of the parts. We discovered Villa Montessori Preschool Columbus Hosts Successful Parent Appreciation Breakfast by searching newspapers.

I would suggest every parent at least con-sider Montessori for their child because it is a child-centered learning approach that will offer an excellent base for a childs future development and learning..

Should you loved this article and you would love to receive details relating to Villa Montessori Preschool Columbus Hosts Successful Parent Appreciation Breakfast please visit the web page.