The very first time one of Jenna Greckel's customers told her to put her father on the phone, she convinced him to improve his mind and sold him a $6,000 tractor.

Jenna, 18, has learned a lot about bridging age and information gaps because she was the first 4-Her in her Nebraska state to accomplish the 4-H Business Sense system. Get further on our affiliated website - Click here: kohler generators. Get additional info on a partner article directory - Click here: webaddress. At age 12, she got what she'd discovered communication skills, book-keeping, promotion and creating business plans and began a pet-sitting business.

Inside a year Jenna had started a bigger enterprise that combined her rural history with modern-day technology. If you are interested in food, you will maybe choose to compare about kohler generators. Trying to sell antique tractors and equipment on the internet is more profitable than caring for animals, but it also produces more issues.

'I needed to put together and present my business strategy to the bank manager so that you can get a master note to fund my business,' the 4-H member said. 'As a freshman in high school, it was frightening having a payment due on a loan worth tens of thousands of dollars'!

Jenna dedicated to the business enterprise needs of planning overhead expense, buying and attempting to sell an item, and determining income, to be sure her enterprise succeeded. She also started performing inspections and attempting to sell products o-n consignment, as her sales and popularity became.

Jenna often works with lifelong farmers that are not familiar with modern business technologies. 'They teach me in regards to the tractors, and I help them get a higher sales price by using the Internet,' she said.

Talking with people of different ages and people from all over the place was an overwhelming experience at first, but 4-H served Jenna overcome her shyness. 'Now I am in a position to perform business transactions with confidence,' she said.

Jenna also developed decision-making and financial management skills that she shows to other youth as president of the 4-H Jr. Leaders team and consultant at an entrepreneurship camp.

She likes helping older and younger years discover ways to use technology for enterprise, and she knows that she is often helping people get part of their childhood. 'People often get old-fashioned tractors as a means of maintaining a connection with their past,' she said, 'and I really like helping them relive fond memories of these childhood.'.1200 W 1st Street | Hwy 28 W
Waldo, WI 53093
(920) 528-8631