infinity downlineI do not need to SELL something. Nevertheless, how do you build my business?

That's the beauty of our program. YOU do not promote anything, WE do most of the selling for you. Just enter the names and email addresses of the people you know personally online, and we'll send a personalized email to them, from YOU, which directs them into a totally personalized, powerful flash presentation. If you prefer, you may alternately send them directly to your free WebSite.ws Affiliate Web site, which will be just like the one you're looking at right now, but tracked to YOU, so you get the credit for many sign ups.

How can I see who signed up under me and how much commissions are owed to me?

You'll have 24/7 access to REAL TIME REPORTING on all strikes to your representative WebSite, all studies located, and all active clients, along with full downline reporting, selectable by level (1 through 5), and all present and past commissions because of you. You will also have contact information for your UPLINE SPONSORS, so you can email them and understand their successes, together with contact information for your DOWNLINE (system) members, so you may email them and tell them of your successful experiences.

As an Affiliate, do I have to outline any paperwork?

Yes. The necessary simple documentation can certainly be accessed from within your account. But, you may start building your business quickly.

What's the 'Invite' section, and how do I put it to use?

The Invite section allows you to send personalized e-mails to prospects, which must be individuals with whom you have had previous contact. You can even acquire opt-in email lists within the Leads section of your Members Area. If you are interested in jewelry, you will possibly want to research about infinity downline review. Please be aware, we will maybe not accept Spam of any kind from our affiliates. Abuse of our Spam plan may lead to immediate and permanent deactivation of your bill without compensation. Should you claim to be taught more on infinity downline, there are many databases people should investigate.

What's an 'Up-line'?

Your upline is composed of individuals by which you were known to our company. Your up-line can be a important source of information for networking and brainstorming methods to boost your revenue.

What is a 'Down-line'?

Your down-line is comprised of the people have been referred to the business through you. My aunt learned about infinity downline review by browsing the Internet. To explore more, we know you check out: advertiser. Individuals in your network represent those for which you may earn commissions for purchases they make. Data in your down-line is updated in real time so you will have the newest facts available to you, 24/7.

How do I use the banners?

Ads permit you to place ads on-your WebSites promoting our product offering. You will make money when expenditures are made with us by those who clicked on your banners.

How do you generate commissions?

It is simple. You earn profits for just about any purchase referred during your affiliate link up-to five layers deep.

How often can I receive commissions?

Commission payouts are sent o-n or prior to the 15th of each month offered your commission stability meets your chosen minimum payment amount. The cheapest minimum payment control you can choose is $10 USD. Commission totals less than-your selected minimum payout amount will be carried over until such time as your balance matches your selected minimum.

What practices can I select from for profits?

We currently provide profits payments by mailed always check, bank line, or PayPal.

Where can I change how profits are paid to me?

You might update your Selected Commission Method and Minimum Payout Amount anytime from inside your account. Click on the Preferred Commission link across the left edge of our WebSite..

If you have any type of concerns relating to where and just how to use check out infinity downline Review, you can contact us at our web page.