Though the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (' the Mormon Church ') currently has 13 million members worldwide, it remains one of the most confusing religions. With the development of the Internet, many popular misperceptions have been perpetuated as wrong information has frequently been forth by critics of the Mormon religion.

Consequently, Elder M. Russell Ballard, among the twelve apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, recently encouraged members to join the discussion online. To study additional information, consider glancing at: sponsors. In the place of simply allowing others to establish the values of the Church, h-e explained that members of the religion must step forward to answer questions online. 'We can't stay o-n the sidelines while others, including our experts, make an effort to determine what the Church teaches,' he said. To compare additional information, consider checking out: www.tyler-collins.com.

Ballard continued by specifically mentioning the usage of 'new media' as an easy way to talk about views. With the rapid growth of online video, video-sharing websites like Youtube have grown to be a central place of discussion in regards to the Mormon Church. A dramatic shift appears to be underway as members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are becoming increasingly involved in the online discussion, although many videos, including a few of the most widely used, don't accurately represent Mormon values or history.

For example, one Youtube consumer 'lds9999' comments on his profile, 'I am here on Youtube because I believe in spreading reality, making available good resources, and helping people know very well what members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints believe.' A similar concept is echoed on a huge selection of similar Youtube routes by other members of the Mormon Church.

Recently, the Mormon Church was again brought into the spotlight as Mitt Romney, a Mormon, went for the presidency of the United States. Romney's belief became a target from both secular and religious organizations. Talking about this matter, Mormon sociologist Armand Mauss said, 'I think there's likely to be a whole-sale reconsideration with how Mormons should deal with the latent and overt anti-Mormon propaganda. I do not think the Mormons are again likely to sorrowfully turn away and close the door and just keep out of the arena.'

This on the web location seems to be attracting the interest of Mormons and millions of others world wide, with very nearly 20,000 videos about the Mormon Church currently on Youtube, and dozens more added every day.. To research more, please consider looking at: tyler-collins.com. To check up additional information, please consider having a view at: https://tyler-collins.com/.