Have you been a football supporter? Do you help England? Are you looking forward to the soccer World Cup? These are three questions which I would have answered a large yes to and I am happy to find out that Wayne Rooney looks likely to be fit to play some part within the Fifa World Cup competition. He might end up being the man that helps bring glory to your proud footballing state.

The hype across the foot damage of Wayne Rooney has been completely enormous and has been probably way over the top. I'd have much preferred more focus to have been added to a few of our other better players including David Beckham, Steven Gerrard, Joe Cole and Michael Owen. In saying that, you might say it might have been a blessing in disguise as the players described and the other members of the team, have had quite a bit of the attention recinded from them. To study additional information, please look at: www.brokenheartrehab.com. We found out about success by browsing newspapers.

I remember first seeing Wayne Rooney play live, when I went along to help my favourite group Birmingham City play at St Andrews. Wayne when this occurs was likely only seventeen and was playing for Everton. I had heard that he was supposed to be a fantastic ability and had seen him play on the tv on a number of occasions.

Throughout the match he looked dangerous and very exciting but ended up getting himself sent off, after an over the top problem around the Birmingham goalkeeper. I'll remember the Birmingham City fans performing to torment the Everton supporters with, where's your Wayne gone, where is your Wayne gone? Imagine it being sang etc.

Over the next couple of months Rooney became better and better and in the course of time was sold in a dream shift for him, to Manchester United. He has continued his kind and progress and has since been a significant part of the England football team. In my opinion, he is one of, or even the best, sportsmen in the world.

Chelsea, who of course appear to have a never-ending supply of money, would no doubt like to sign Rooney. I wonder how much it would cost them to persuade Alex Ferguson and Manchester United to spend their reward resource. Be taught extra information about click by going to our great use with. They say every man features a value, I would believe that they'd need around the one hundred million pounds mark, a serious scary thought. If you think you know anything at all, you will likely fancy to read about www.hydrocodonedrugrehab.com.

David remains so young and I hope he can stay injury free as it will probably be very exciting to find out how good he can become. He is already a superstar but I believe he could be one of the best players who has ever played the game..