Everyone is jumping on the "Wash your Hands" Bandwagon. And here's an economic solution: Use boiled potatoes to cleanse hands. Scrub your #washyourhands hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and for goodness' sake, stop touching your face. Babies and children need to wash their hands too. After touching garbage, body fluids, or anytime you have doubt if your hands are clean.

The soap won't be as effective in eliminating the germs which could cause a lot of problems. If you don't have a clean towel, air drying is best. You can wash your hands till the cows come home and it won't do any good. 1. Don't Pick: One of the first things that most people try to do is pick at their hand warts and this alone will cause them to spread to other parts of your body.

After all of that scrubbing, it would be a shame to leave the loosened bacteria on your skin. Watch this video to find out the best way to wash your hands. There are a couple of things to keep in mind when washing your hands. Use the gel every time your hands have been in contact with potentially contaminated surfaces — for example, after using public transport or going to the shops or any public place.

Staff in healthcare may work around patients who carry viruses and infections, and if they don't follow the correct hand washing procedure, they could accidentally pass these onto other patients. Tip: If you're in public restroom and have access to paper towels, use a clean towel to open the restroom door as you leave.

If I washed my hands before and after touching my face and after touching animals I would never have a chance to leave my bathroom. Dry your hands with a paper towel or clean towel or use an air dryer. With this in mind, it's a good idea to wash your hands more frequently than usual.