Use your prepaid gift cards wherever PayPal is accepted. Many stores stopped such purchases to reduce their exposure to fraud. That's why we didn't include any card-network gift cards in our list of the year's best gift cards. A Verizon Wireless gift card is a payment card that can be used to purchase a new phone, buy an accessory or even pay a Verizon Wireless bill.

When next you shop on Amazon, make sure to select the gift card you just loaded as your payment method — you can identify it by the last four digits of the number on the front. EGift Cards can be printed or scanned off a mobile device in store for redemption.

We do not accept merchandise credits as a form of payment when purchasing a Gift Card. I checked the last 5 transactions and found out that unauthorized transactions had been made with my gift card, including one that totaled $211. When I made the last transaction, I believe I used the self checkout machine but the machine gave me an error message so a store employee assisted me. When I bought the card, the card # and access # was covered by the scratch off things.

Gift cards available in amounts of $5, $10 or $20. The NYPD warning was accompanied by a photo posted to Facebook showing a doctored gift card that had turned up at a New York City store. Gift cards available in amounts of $15 - $200. Average Resale Value (20 www.storeboard.com points): To account for the potential that you don't end up using a gift card that you purchase or receive, we determined how much a seller could get for a $100 gift card from each retailer on the major gift card exchanges.

When you buy a prepaid card, you allow the gift's recipient to have a bigger say in just what specific item(s) they will ultimately receive from you. Gift cards are easy to buy and allow the recipient to choose which item to purchase. Finally, thieves love gift cards.