Being a boy I danced and shook for the music of Elvis Presley alongside the rest of the young ones in my generation. I was surprised to hear how he died from the consumption of drugs but even though I heard of his death I still was struggling to gather the importance of it. Ive had decades to ponder the significance of it and I'm sure it doesnt fall under the heading of great experiences from my childhood. It's less confusing than it was when I first heard about it but I'm far too old now to simply pass it off with an one word cover all like, disaster. My mom discovered http://futurally.com/news/us-drug-overdose-deaths-drop-for-first-time-since-1990/0171711/ by searching the Sydney Star.

It's much worse than loss, it's an event that or even carefully examined and assessed could get by without anyone seeing that it is a dangerous double standard until they are dangerously close to repeating it in their own lives that our youth seldom ever see.

No body would argue that Jimmy Hendrix was an innovative rock and roll artist but he died from a drug overdose. No-one could say they didnt think Janis Joplin did a bang up job with songs like Bobby McGee but shes another medicine overdose victim. David Belushi made us all laugh but he joined the ranks of the dead by medicines in his prime.

Enter the suicides like Curt Cobain, Freddy Prinze, and the list goes on. It isnt the lives, the talents or the careers of those people that falls in to question; perhaps it's not even how they died that's the largest double standard. What we say about these individuals following their deaths will be the real issue.

To constantly refer to the abilities, the lifestyles or the fame of these people without regard to the problem of how they met their end can be a dangerous error. It's a means of stating that death from suicide or drug overdose goes with the place. Media extols and reflects their lives for the media reason, not for the youth who purvey the pop culture seeking role models and designs. Oftentimes it's hard enough to describe the lives they lived not as their deaths. Dig up more on our affiliated web page by clicking US Drug Overdose Deaths Drop for First Time Since 1990.

Showing young ones fried eggs and comparing that to their brains on drugs could have little effect if we proceed to glorify the lives of those who fried their own brains to the level of death. If we keep feeding our childhood the company of their lives how wont they also be provided by the manner of their deaths?

I still have fond remembrances of days when I danced to the music of the King. Im now glad to say I have chose to dance to the tune of the new King. Drugs never were never taken by this King, didnt commit suicide and beat death rather than using it to cop-out. His death produces life for others; in fact there is no life without him.

Christ might have lived the living of a suffering Messiah however the Bible says he'll reunite as the omnipotent ruling King of Kings and Lords of Lords. Thought 19:16.