My child is completing his second year in a Montessori preschool program and attended from the age of 3 1/2.

I chose Montessori for all reasons. First, my son is really a bright, curious child who already had a sound grounding in recognition of his alphabe... Browsing To Villa Montessori Preschool Columbus Announces Launch of Q&A Page likely provides aids you could tell your friend.

This is the time of year when the parents of several preschoolers must determine where their child may attend college in the fall. I wanted to take this chance to share my experience with Montessori preschool education.

My child is completing his second year in a Montessori preschool program and visited from age 3 1/2.

I chose Montessori for several reasons. First, my daughter is really a bright, curious daughter or son who already had an audio grounding in recognition of his alphabet, numbers, forms, and colors before he started preschool. I used to be concerned that he could be bored in a more old-fashioned pre-school. Montessoris highly personal pro-gram suggests he is interested and always challenged. In addition, my daughter is a really active daughter or son and the Montessori system gives him lots of opportunity for free-play outdoors and indoors as well as more freedom to move about, stay, if not lie on the ground while working on his instructions in the classroom.

I think among Montessoris great advantages is the fact that the son or daughter pushes the educational experience. My kids interests and skills determine his unique educational system and therefore his instructions may possibly overlap but aren't similar to those of his classmates. That makes an eager and enthusiastic student to him.

The training program provided by Montessori also includes several advantages. My kids experience includes the arts, science and r, language, and life skills. H-e often impresses our friends and family with his understanding of science, sign language, and the areas not traditionally a part of preschool programs.

I also like the fact that his classroom carries a wider range of ages therefore he's friends who're both older and younger. Additionally, h-e really likes having frequent experience of the students who serve as friends and both role-models.

Finally, as a parent, I can not stress enough the advantages a system like Montessori offers in terms of life skills. All students are expected to be in charge of their personal care in addition to cleaning and maintenance of the class and food areas. While service is provided by older children and adults, even young children may learn how to clean up after them-selves. It's certainly had an effect on my sons willingness and capability to help out in the home.

Recently I com-pared preschool experiences with a friend whose child is finishing her second year in what a lot of people consider to be the very best preschool program within our area. We compared our kids skills to the checklist provided by our school district of 60 skills (including hearing and sequencing skills, cognitive skills, language skills, good motor skills, gross motor skills, and social/emotional skills) that can help kids transition into kindergarten. My son has all 60 skills while her daughter lacked skills in each of the places. I discovered http://markets.financialcontent.com/spoke/news/read/37582395 by browsing books in the library.

I would suggest every parent at least consider Montessori for the youngster since it is a child-centered learning approach that can provide an excellent base for a childs future development and learning..