Floor jacks are very handy and useful tools. Engage breaks on your vehicle, so it does not move when using a floor jack. Smart lifting practices are a must to ensure the safety of anyone working underneath a vehicle. What is even better, the mechanism allows you to extend the jack from its minimum height to its maximum in just 5 to 6 pumps, while the release valve lowers the car at a slow and gentle pace.

A perfect high-quality floor jack for lifted trucks and SUV's that require a high lifting range for a reasonable price. While this jack is perfect for lifting almost any vehicle you will come across, it's weight might make it a factor for some people. This Blackhawk jack is much more affordable than some others on our list, and it has one of the highest lifting capacities.

The compact aluminum design makes it easy to lift and store, and the dual pump system makes it easy to operate. The manufacturer advertises that this floor jack is designed for trailers, buses, and other class 7 and 8 vehicles" - things like semis, dump trucks, and construction equipment.

This feature improves the functionality of the floor jack as it increases the number of vehicle types you can use it on. Not many standard floor jacks have such a superior design, which means that this floor jack is one of a kind on the market. As mentioned, aluminum is a durable material, but this floor jack has more of the construction features that improve its durability and performance.

Floor jacks are designed with a standard or low profile. Another consideration I took when deciding on this floor jack was because it was profile and I wanted to have a low profile jack just in case I got a really low slung car in the future. You need to have a clear idea about how much ground clearance is needed for your vehicle to slide the jack under it. Also, get the measurements of how much lift you will need to work comfortably.