My mom was visiting recently and during our mother-daughter shopping time I noticed something interesting. In the event people hate to identify further about bioresonantie, there are many on-line databases you could investigate. The majority of the stores I made a purchase at asked me if I'd want to get on their subscriber list. That's very wise.

But, the WAY in-which they did this made a big difference within my answer. I said NO to the majority of them because they only did not make it attractive for me personally. After all, who DESIRES more spam? Therefore if you just ask me if I'd want to be in your email list, the solution will usually be NO.

But one store specifically got me. To start with, it had been a designer clothing store I loved. Second of all, they did not ask me if I wished to be on the subscriber list. They invited me to be a 'VIP Client.'

Say the words 'VIP' to me and my ears improve. I-t obviously is short for 'very important person.' And generally speaking it suggests a-level of benefit and reputation. If you know anything, you will likely hate to read about bioresonantie behandeling. Suddenly I WANTED to become on that mailing list, specially when the salesman told me it was included with certain benefits, such as for instance early notice on your own purchasing service, new arrivals, and personal trunk shows.

And do you know what? I'd have also paid to be part of that - to be seen as a VIP.

You see, people DESIRE to be part of some thing specific like e-zine advertising. The example above was free. But don't underestimate just how much your clients or customers will PAY to do that, either.

Example: A buddy of mine recently discussed he gives $15,000.00 per year to belong to the President's Club of a local playhouse, though he and his wife might attend each show there just for $150.00. Why would a good faithful attendee need to spend 100 times more? Specific treatment like favorite sitting, valet parking, encourages to VIP capabilities, individual cafe for members only, networking using a high level of men and women, etc. Privacy includes further concerning where to see about it.

Another friend of mine pays for membership at a private club in Los Angeles through to Sunset Blvd. For several of the same factors (but more so, in my opinion, because it impresses his times ; ).

My marketing advisor Dan Kennedy taught me there is a portion of virtually EVERY client or client group or industry who will cheerfully pay FAR above standard charges for convenience, status, and specific treatment.

I call it 'country clubbing' your company. Why be when you can be the sophisticated six-figure membership club down the street the driving range having an constant charge? You can offer both of course, but look at what'll increase your business FASTER, with less purchases and high quality clients.

One example of this is my personal Platinum Mastermind pro-gram, that we launched in 2006 because of overwhelming demand for our training. This group of 1-5 significant small companies each pay $15,000.00 a year to have greater usage of me than anyone else, and in a small group environment where we meet three times a year at magnificent 4- and 5-star hotels and resorts.

My Platinums are, essentially, VIPs in my own world! And because I maintain a little of mystery in regards to the class, people seem to want 'in' a lot more. (One-of my people got cornered in the ladies room at my last Online Success Blueprint Workshop by several participants who needed to discover how they might enter Platinum!)

I share this never to impress you, but to impress upon you that in YOUR industry (yes, *yours*) there's a portion of people who will gladly spend MORE - much more - for a higher level of service or treatment. Remember, you're perhaps not trying to please EVERYONE, just-the select few who can afford that amount of support.

So now, take a minute or two and con-sider tips on how to start your personal 'country club' for the clients and customers. Whether it's a VIP degree of service or a private customer group that meets a few times a year.

To get your wheels turning, imagine this... That's an extra $100,000.00 this year for YOU, if you can get 10 people to commit to some type of program that's just $10,000.00 a year!.