addictiontreatmentorangecounty.com/2018/11/08/getting-to-know-why-problem-drinking-in-teenagers-is-an-issueI am a former NFL player and I asked my friends in the NFL why they think Michael Vick made the stupid mistakes he made. My friends explained they believed it was because h-e was looking to be devoted to his friends. I concur, but what I really think it was, was peer- pressure.

I am writing this article to warn...

Jordan Vick is perhaps one of the starts in the NFL. Visiting www.addictionsalternative.com/alcohol-dependency.html maybe provides cautions you should give to your dad. Why would a guy with therefore much fame and fortune make the foolish errors he's created and destroy his career?

I'm a former NFL player and I asked my friends in the NFL why they believe Michael Vick made the mistakes h-e made. My friends said they believed it was because h-e was trying to be loyal to his friends. I concur, but what I really think it was, was peer- stress.

I am writing this article to warn adults, kids, and children concerning the dangers of peer- pres-sure and that it will make you do really stupid and harmful things, in the same way it did with Michael Vick.

You need to be a strong person and have your own personal mind. You must make your own choices and do what you know is right and moral. When I was growing up I'd friends that were in gangs and drugs. When I was young I thought they were cool. They accepted me and wanted me to end up like them and do the things they did, though what they were doing was wrong. I liked my friends but I knew within my heart that the things they were doing was wrong. Many of my friends died due to gang-related violence and drugs. I look straight back at the things they did and I now realize that the things they were doing was not great. In reality, these were being ridiculous and putting themselves in unsafe conditions. I am certain they knew it too however the peer pressure of being great and fitting in using their friends was stronger than their will to keep themselves out of trouble. So, they helped themselves to fall to peer-pressure.

I did not have a father growing up. As a result of that I wasn't shown with a father figure how you can behave. Consequently, my male friends were my role-models as to what sort of man should behave. But now as a grown man who has witnessed the results of earning bad decisions due to peer-pressure, I know that you have to produce your own decisions in life. You have to lead to your-self. Just because friends and family are doing some thing doesn't mean you have to accomplish it too. You've to be solid and do what you know is right. This fine addictiontreatmentorangecounty.com/2018/11/08/getting-to-know-why-problem-drinking-in-teenagers-is-an-issue link has numerous salient lessons for the meaning behind it. Life is too small and useful to get involved with trouble in ruin your life as Michael Vick has done. Jordan had the world in his hands and lost all of it because he wanted to be cool in front of his friends who were involved with illegal and immoral actions.

I do want to give you some options to aid yourself make the correct choice when you're confronted with peer-pressure:

1. Always think of the main person you love before you make the wrong choice. Think about how you'd hurt that individual if you do something very wrong.

2. Ask yourself if doing what your friends want one to do will help your potential or destroy it? Jordan Vick must have been asking himself this question. If he did, he would not be in the situation he's in now.

3. Think about, Is that this who I really want to be? Are the friends I hang-out with the sort of people I wish to be? You should decide who you want to be and choose friends who have your same values and will you accomplish your goals instead destroying your lifetime and taking you down.

4. Think about, If it is all over will my friends be there for me? Are your friends good individuals who care about you and want to see you flourish in life or are they using you for self-gain?

5. Consider, Is it all worth it? Inside the grand scheme of life, is making a decision to follow your friends planning to have a positive or negative effect on your life?

I promise you these are the questions Michael Vick is asking himself over and over. You can be guaranteed that when Michael could return in time he'd never make the decisions he's created by falling to peer-pressure. Study from Michael Vicks mistakes and always think about prior to making any decision if that decision can help or hurt your daily life. Think before you work and never produce a poor choice because your friends think it is the cool thing to do. Be strong and do the best thing.. Dig up further about socaltreatmentcenter.com/alcohol-dependence.html by browsing our riveting use with.

If you cherished this informative article as well as you want to receive more details concerning https://rehabanaheim.com/alcoholism.html kindly pay a visit to the web site.