He explained, 'Avian influenza means bird influenza. It is a problem for birds today in other areas of the entire world, and it's a problem for birds there.' He was begging KSL-TV writer Shelley Osterloh that there was nothing to be worried about in Utah. In fact, h-e shared with her 'Utah has other health threats we should be troubled a...

Recently, Utah's epidemiologist, Dr. Robert Rolfs, shot his entire state with huge dose of complacency and told them not to bother about bird flu.

He explained, 'Avian influenza means bird influenza. It's a problem for birds at the moment in the rest of the world, and it is a problem for birds there.' He was persuading KSL-TV writer Shelley Osterloh that there was nothing to worry about in Utah. In fact, he told her 'Utah has other health risks we ought to stress about.' You can read Rolfs responses at http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=185817

The entire Utah population was sedated by rolfs in effect.

Nevermind that former Utah governor, Mike Leavitt, and now Human Health Secretary, recently came to Utah and said it is time to get prepared for what may be the most devastating pandemic within our history.

Never mind that Dr. Robert Webster -- the scientist who found H5N1 -- has called avian influenza the 'most frightening disease' he's ever seen.

Never mind that the boffins, the WHO, and CDC global are trying desperately to find an answer to save whole nations.

It's possible to almost see Osterloh addressing a gathered group of Roman citizens in 165 B.C. Once the Antonine Plague was planning to begin eliminating 5,000 Romans per day. 'Do perhaps not fear, my fellow Romans. Harken unto me...these rumors of the plague are but whispers in-the wind. Go about your company. I've spoken with Rome's greatest medical practitioner and he says Rome will never fall to plague.'

Rolfs needs Utah residents to forget about bird flu and worry about another thing, like pertussis. Reporter Osterloh abandons her objectivity and sidles around Rolfs and proudly believes that 'The bird flu isn't in the united states.' The inference is that Utah citizens should not worry. Not one bit. Human Resources Manager contains new information about when to recognize it. Dig up further on our affiliated article by navigating to in english. How could it possibly overcome the grand Wasatch mountains and hurt us? Well, Ms. To get more information, you might desire to take a view at: understandable. Osterloh, I assume we should wait until it takes wing on the a large number of Utah seagulls and a gift is dropped by one of them on your neck before Utah residents should do something. To get further information, please consider having a gaze at: patent pending.

This false feeling of wellbeing spouted by Rolfs might quickly invade other states, other epidemiologists. Be skeptical of the state-sponsored vaccine of serenity. It is a vaccine your local government wants you to take so you'll not fear so much. However it might kill you..

If you loved this post and you would certainly such as to get additional details relating to in english kindly go to the internet site.